- 24 Hour Telephone Service
- Sending Representatives To Region 2 Assembly
- Serenity Retreats
- Reach Out Newsletter (pick one up!)
- Mailer (Did you get yours?)
- Sending Delegates to World Service
- Meeting Directories
- Outside Mailings
- Special Events (such as Cafe OA)
- Office Space and Equipment (the OAsis)
- This Web Site
- World Services Office activities
- Region 2 activities
The Seventh Tradition
- The seventh tradition tells us that OA is self-supporting at all levels. Outside contributions are not accepted. In order to help meet OA's basic needs, a 60/30/10 plan is recommended. This means that after meeting expenses are met, any donations remaining be distributed 60% to the intergroup, 30% to World Services, and 10% to Region 2.
To download a form that you may print and use, click here. This form contains all the additional information and the complete mailing addresses for the intergroup, World Services, and Region 2.
This page maintained by San
Diego County OA Intergroup.
Last update: 23 May 2012
Please address all homepage questions/comments to our Webmaster.