- World Services Office Publications
- The WSO maintains a bookstore with a wealth of publications, audio/visual media, and other items related to the topic of overeating and OA. You may download a colorful catalog.
- As a convenience to our fellowship, the Intergroup maintains a literature locker of over 100 of the most popular OA and AA publications and materials that may be purchased at the OAsis. While the literature chairperson or an assistant may be available to open the locker during meetings at the OAsis, it is always best to make an appointment with the literature chairperson or call the OAsis at 619-521-2538.
- The WSO maintains a weekly newsletter called the Lifeline Weekly for all those members who subscribe to the electronic version of the Lifeline Magazine. With the permission of the WSO, we provide a copy of the Lifeline weekly for your use.
- The San Diego Intergroup publishes a monthly newsletter entitled the "ReachOut." Copies of the "ReachOut" are mailed to the individual groups but are also made availale for download here. The "Reach Out" is chucked full of inspirational letters, news items, contact information, upcoming events, and other items of interest to the fellowship. Make sure you don't miss an issue.
- If you have articles for the ReachOut, please email them to the ReachOut editor. Archive copies available by request.
- How much fun is service? Check out a great video of our monthly mailing party.
This page maintained by San
Diego County OA Intergroup.
Last update: 20 May 2013
Please address all homepage questions/comments to our Webmaster.